Buildings of many different kinds – embassies, government buildings, prisons, industrial sites, private properties – have good individual reasons for protecting their airspace against drones. These days, hardly a week goes by without new reports in the media about security breaches involving drones.
Why you should become a stakeholder in the anti-drone market now:
- Airspace security is one of the most urgent future issues for the security industry.
- The threat from drones is huge - and it’s real.
- The number of drones is rising dramatically – there is no doubt that drones are here to stay.
- The demand for effective systems to combat non-military drones will grow to keep pace with the drone market itself.
Become a Dedrone Partner!
- Establish your position in today’s new, growing anti-drone technology market.
- Be one of the first to offer your customers a solution to combat drone attacks.
- Complete your security portfolio with DroneTracker.
- Satisfy the demand for reliable anti-drone systems.
Contact us for details of our partner program – no obligation.
Training and Support
You will receive professional training and support from our experts.
Benefit from our attractive partner conditions and price terms for every Tracker sold.
Publicity and Marketing
We provide a comprehensive selection of advertising material and support with promotional events.